Wrinkles are a hot topic. Many women, but also more and more men, are looking for ways and means in their fight against skin aging. This usually concerns wrinkles under the eyes, wrinkles upper lip and forehead. We want to look healthier and younger for as long as possible. And yes, wrinkles and anti aging products are therefore a big business. We spend a lot of time and money to look as young as possible. The fact does not change, your body and skin are getting older every day.
At the question what really helps against wrinkles, it is understandable that some opt for expensive medical treatments. This especially helps in the short term. Especially if you do not combine treatments with high-quality and targeted cosmetics.
In this article we delve deeper into the facts about folds and wrinkles on the face. Wrinkles under eyes, wrinkles upper lip and forehead. You will also find tips on what you can do to prevent premature skin aging. So that you look as fresh and healthy as possible. We discuss the following:
- Wrinkles summarized
- What does skin aging do to the skin?
- Types of wrinkles
- How can you soften upper lip wrinkles?
- Miracle remedy for wrinkles under the eyes
- How can you soften upper lip wrinkles?
- What makes you get wrinkles faster?
- Prevent premature skin aging
Wrinkles arise as a result of skin aging. Between the ages of 25 and 30, the skin slowly starts to lose its elasticity. This is due to a decreasing presence of elastin and collagen in the skin. Two substances that keep the skin young and resilient. Elastin ensures that the skin is stretchy, while collagen holds the skin tissue together.
In addition to these two substances, there are several internal and external factors that influence aging. Internal factors include genes and hormones. External factors include UV radiation, smoking (upper lip wrinkles), alcohol consumption, stress and diet. We will tell you more about this later.
What does skin aging do to the skin?
- The skin becomes thinner and less elastic. This is because the production of collagen and elastin decreases.
- The skin becomes drier. This is because the skin produces less sebum. Sebum is an oily substance that naturally hydrates the skin. Older skin can also retain less moisture, which causes dehydrated skin dry skin.
- The skin has less blood flow due to narrowing blood vessels in the skin. There is a good chance that you will experience less red cheeks as you get older.
- The skin becomes sagging due to weaker muscles in the face.
- The skin gets pigmentation spots. This is because the skin produces less melanin. This is a pigment that gives the skin its color. Do you suffer from pigmentation? Then read more about this here remove pigment spots naturally.
- And finally, skin aging causes signs in the form of lines and wrinkles. The first wrinkles often appear under the eyes. Some get their first wrinkles on the upper lip or forehead.
Types of wrinkles
Wrinkles can be classified into two main categories: dynamic and static. What is the difference?
Static wrinkles are permanent. They can therefore also be seen when facial muscles are relaxed. They are often most visible on the forehead and between the eyebrows. These wrinkles also appear under the eyes and on the upper lip. The older you get, the more static folds in the skin become visible. This is especially the case with one dry or dehydrated skin.
Dynamic wrinkles are only visible when you move your facial muscles. They are also called expression wrinkles and are caused by repetitive contraction of the same muscles. Such as frowning, laughing or blinking. They can be visible from an early age and become more apparent as we get older.
These lines, frowns or furrows are usually most visible on the forehead, between the eyebrows, around the eyes and mouth. They can be softened and even removed. Regular use of a facial peeling with skin-renewing fruit acids helps with this. Like with ours best peel for wrinkles combined with a retinol cream and hyaluronic acid serum. Do such products really work?! Sure, check out the proof here: Retinol before and after.
How can you soften and remove wrinkles?
Want to remove wrinkles? The market offers various anti-aging treatments and cosmetic companies promote them products against wrinkles. Some of these care products are backed by strong theories. But unfortunately there are also many varieties that do not live up to their promises.
In our experience at Flow Cosmetics, you can achieve visible and long-lasting results with pure products rich in active ingredients. Remove wrinkles naturally, is absolutely effective, but takes time and dedication. This won't happen overnight.
We have described in detail in another article how to use our anti-aging products in one wrinkle treatment.
Panacea for rface wrinkles
Wrinkles under the eyes are a common form of skin aging. Wrinkles under the eyes usually appear first because the skin is thinnest here on the face. Facial expressions also accelerate wrinkle formation. Regularly tensing the muscles around the eyes, such as when laughing, crying or blinking. If you are looking for one miracle cure for wrinkles face to face, we have only one option to offer you. Namely natural eye cream with Green Tea & Peptide. This product promotes skin renewal and is therefore effective against signs of aging.
How can you rsoften upper lip wrinkles?
Wrinkles on the upper lip are also called smoker's lines. This immediately reveals the main cause of these lines, namely: smoking. But a combination of other factors also play a role in an unhealthy lifestyle, such as an unhealthy diet and excessive alcohol consumption. Wrinkles on the upper lip can be reduced - but the best treatment is to prevent them. Especially through a healthy lifestyle. In addition, it is important that you do not use aggressive care products on the skin around the mouth. This can cause other conditions, such as: clown eczema, worsen.
What makes you get wrinkles faster?
After reading this article, you probably want your skin to remain vital and elastic for as long as possible. A good reason to take good care of your skin and general health. You can use the best beauty products in the world, which are made without bad ingredients for the skin, and invest in them on top of that make-up without harmful substances. But when you live an unhealthy lifestyle, you can't expect to get the best possible results. Here are a few simple examples.
You use Flow's eye cream Green Tea & Peptide faithfully twice a day to reduce wrinkles under the eyes or bags and dark circles to decrease. But at the same time you have short nights and do not get the amount of fluid you need. No matter how good a cosmetic product is, it will not be able to compensate for the skin damage caused by your lifestyle.
Or you have an excellent anti-aging beauty routine with Flow products, and even use it daily best hyaluronic acid serum. This is guaranteed to give you visible results! After two weeks you may notice that upper lip wrinkles have softened. But at the same time you have a one-sided diet that does not contain enough vitamins, fatty acids and antioxidants. You also smoke every day. It goes without saying that you will achieve even better skin care results if you eat a varied diet and stop smoking.
If you do not follow the skin care advice that your skin type requires. A good example of this is a extremely dry skin. There are many people who buy just one “powerful moisturizer” but forget that it is not enough for the needs of aging and dry skin. Less is not always more. If you want to get results in skin care, you need to invest a little more.
Prevent premature skin aging
Preventing premature skin aging is always better (and cheaper) than cure. These are the best tips against aging your skin:
- Use a skin care routine that is suitable for your skin type. A good routine helps keep the skin healthy and hydrated. read what skin type do I have, and find targeted products that meet your skin's specific needs.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun. UV radiation from the sun is the main cause of premature skin aging.
- Eat a varied and healthy diet. Unprocessed food is true skin food.
- Stop smoking. Smoking damages the skin and leads to premature aging, including upper lip wrinkles.
- Avoid losing weight too quickly and the so-called yo-yo effect. Rapid weight loss is an enemy of the skin and can cause it to become sagging and sagging.
- Stressless. Stress increases the production of stress hormones, such as cortisol. This hormone can reduce the production of collagen and elastin. And then causes wrinkles, sagging and a dull complexion.
- Ask for advice. Remember that anti-aging products renew the skin. There are some skin conditions that can worsen when the products have a strong effect. For example, if you suffer from: perioral dermatitis or have very dry skin, ask for help choosing products.
Remember that lines, wrinkles and folds are a natural part of advancing age. We're getting older, and thankfully so :). There is no way to completely prevent wrinkles, but you can make them less visible. In addition, well-groomed and healthy skin with a smile always looks irresistible. We from Flow Cosmetics are happy to help you with this!