Dark circles or bags under the eyes: grandma knows what to do
This is how you remove bags under one minute
Dark circles and puffiness; cause & treatment
The cause of dark circles and puffiness can be different. For the treatment of dark circles and puffiness, it is useful to know what causes it. Puffiness increases as you add another year. There's little you can do about that. Puffiness is made worse by moisture, illness or medication, but also lifestyle habits such as sleep, moisture stress, alcohol, smoking and diet. You can do something about this!
Tips to reduce dark circles, bags and puffiness under your eyes
- Get enough sleep; a good night's sleep is the best remedy for bags under the eyes and dark circles.
- Put two spoonfuls from the freezer on your eyes in the morning and your bags or puffiness will disappear like snow under the sun.
- You can also keep your face mist in the fridge. This cool product speeds up your blood circulation and therefore helps with dark bags and a 'puffy' face. †Camille en Lavender facial spray are mild enough for the eye area).
- Ensure an adequate intake of potassium, vitamin B and iron. Vitamin C is also important for healthy skin and ensures better absorption of iron.
- Drink plenty of water. Limit the intake of caffeinated drinks, alcohol and sugar.
The best cream for dark circles
The best cream for dark, or blue, purple circles is Lingonberry Bright Oil Serum† This dry oil contains organic nutrients with a high concentration of Arctic lingonberry oil. This unique combination has a strong brightening effect on your skin. You can even make a mask of this that you apply to the dark skin under your eyes. We tested a treatment in combination with a cleanser and facial spray for you, and it works!
In addition to dark circles, Lingonberry cream also helps with pigmentation spots. See the before and after photo below:
Routine against dark circles
View all steps of this treatment here and try it yourself!To the routine
Camouflage dark circles, concealer
Finally, you can camouflage dark circles with a concealer. We recommend for this Berry Vitamin Cream Foundation at. This concealer provides hydration and a beautiful skin structure all day long. Always choose a color that is a shade lighter than your own skin tone. Dab the concealer on dark or purple-blue circles under your eyes. For puffiness due to fat or fluid accumulation, it is better not to use make-up. You then have the chance that the walls are accentuated correctly.
The only thing that really helps against dark circles and bags under your eyes is the use of high quality natural and organic products. You keep your skin in natural balance, without damaging it in the long term. You are guaranteed to be happy! There is of course no better camouflage of bags under the eyes than a beautiful smile on your face :).
What works best for you against bags under your eyes or dark circles?
We'd love to hear about it in a comment below.