Light, breathable and completely natural make-up that can be used to create an opaque, velvety base. The pigment-rich, fine Korento Perfecting Mineral Base is easy and even to apply to the skin. Smoothes the complexion and smoothes out redness and imperfections. This perfect mineral powder feels like a second skin!
- Fine all-natural make-up powder with light-reflecting mineral pigments, which create a natural glow on the skin
- Added vegetable lecithin stabilizes the skin's protective functions and regenerates its structure
- A light, breathable composition that does not dry out and does not clog pores.
- This sustainable make-up product is made with respect for the environment and the packaging is fully recyclable
- Suitable for all skin types. From medium to full coverage
- Content 10 gr, compact composition lasts up to 100-150 times
Cool 01 For very light and cool skin tones
Cool 02 For light and cool skin tones
Cool 03 For medium light and cool skin tones
Cool 04 For medium and cool skin tones
Cool 05 For medium and tanned skin tones
Warm 01 For very light and warm skin tones
Warm 02 For light and warm skin tones
Warm 03 For medium light and warm skin tones
Warm 04 For medium and warm skin tones
Warm 05 For medium and tanned skin tones
How do you use the Korento Perfecting Mineral Base
Always use a moisturizing product before applying makeup to your skin. Especially if your skin is prone to drying out. For example, use Hyaluron & Probiotics Serum of Korento Soft Velvet Primer. Let the moisturizer soak in before applying the make-up.
Shake some mineral powder into the lid. Apply in circular motions with a kabuki brush. The smallest amount is enough to achieve a natural, even complexion. With this powder base, a light to full coverage can be created by applying several thin layers.
This jar can be recycled with plastic. PS plastic (Recycle number 06), which is suitable for recycling after use. Our plastic is always 100% BPA free.
Mica **, Soya-based Emulsifier **, CI 77947 Zinc Oxide: Pigment **, CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499 Iron Oxides: Pigment **
INCI: MICA **, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN **, CI 77947 **, CI 77891 **, CI 77492 **, CI 77491 **, CI 77499 **
* Wildly grown or certified, organic ingredient
** Ecocert or COSMOS approved ingredient
*** Appear in a natural way in essential oil