With the Korento Eyebrow Pencil you can easily create beautifully shaped eyebrows! The velvety tip allows for effortless application of all types of eyebrow styles, from a natural eyebrow to a more striking shape. The brush at the end of the eyebrow pencil helps with the desired result. The pencil itself is easy to blend for a natural effect.
The four available eyebrow pencil colors are designed to match as many hair colors and shades as possible, from dark to light, gray to pastel!
Best natural eyebrow pencil
Korento eyebrow pencils meet the hharvested quality wisheswishes of the most quality-conscious consumer and are perfectly suited for professional use. The responsibly produced eyebrow pencils contain only safe natural ingredients from certified material. All raw materials contained in Korento make-up pencils are used are traceable.
- Completely natural, suitable for all skin types
- Is made from FSC-certified wood
- Weight 1,1 grams
The right color eyebrow pencil
Korento eyebrow pencils are available in the following shades:
- No1 Dark Brown - warm, classic dark brown eyebrow pencil suits all dark hair colours, from medium brown to dark brown and even most reds.
- No2 Light Blonde - neutral blonde eyebrow pencil looks great on cool blondes like ash blonde but just as well on dark blondes, as well as light gray and even pastel hair!
- No3 Gray Brown - cool, medium brown eyebrow pencil works best with cool, but also neutral light and medium browns.
- No4 Light Brown - neutral, light brown eyebrow pencil in addition to neutral colors suitable for warm light tones, dark light tones and light brown - but also for dark gray colors!
Applying eyebrow pencil
This is how you create the most beautiful eyebrows with the Korento eyebrow pencil:
- Start shaping the brows by brushing the bristles with the spiral brush.
- Draw light, hair-like stripes in the eyebrows, soften the stripes with the brush for a natural effect.
- Create the desired shape to suit your forehead: lengthen or widen your brows, anything to enhance your look.
- Finish the edges and corners of the eyebrows.
The packaging of the eyebrow pencil can be recycled with cardboard. The caps can be recycled for plastic collection.