The Korento eye pencil is a perfect choice for fine lines, smokey eyes and a striking look. The eye pencil is very precise and therefore also excellent to use as eyeliner make up. The nourishing formula contains certified organic coconut oil and carnauba wax. The natural eye pencils are available in four beautiful, inspiring colors.
Best natural eye pencil
Korento eye pencils are of the highest quality and are even suitable for professional use. The responsibly produced make up pencils contain only safe natural ingredients from certified materials. All raw materials contained in Korento make-up pencils are used are traceable. This natural eye pencil is available in the colors: matte black, metallic forest green, matte ocean blue and chocolate brown. You can of course also combine the colors with each other.
- Vegan, Completely natural, suitable for all skin types
- Is made from FSC-certified wood
- Weight 1,1 grams
Eye pencil for sensitive eyes
The Korento eye pencil is suitable for sensitive eyes. Because the eye make-up is free from irritating ingredients, they provoke allergic reactions less quickly. Ensure good hygiene and do not lend out your eye pencil.
The available colors of eye pencils
The most beautiful natural color pigments are used for the Korento eye pencil, eyeliner. The right color for every complexion and look!
- No 1 Midnight is a classic black matte color that provides an intense look from day to night.
- No 2 Forest is a deep metallic forest green color that creates an unforgettable, enchanting effect.
- No 3 Ocean is a clear matte ocean blue color that is guaranteed to brighten up your eyes. For daytime or as festive evening make-up.
- No 4 Chocolate is a neutral, matte chocolate brown color that is perfect for your daily make-up or as an intense, soft evening make-up.
Apply eye pencil
This is how you create an enchanting eye make-up look with the Korento eye pencil. Use the eye pencil as a traditional eyeliner, or discover your inner makeup artist!
- Draw a classic line on your upper or lower eyelid that accentuates the shape of your eyes.
- Dab color into your lash line to accentuate it, your lashes will immediately appear fuller.
- Swipe or blend the line with a brush, finger or cotton swab for more depth.
- If you want to try something completely new, use the eyeliner to color the corner of your eye or the entire eyelid. You can also draw a unique detail to take your eye makeup to a higher level.
The natural color pigments of the eye pencils spread evenly, so use your imagination for a look that suits you and your face exactly.
Tip: to ensure that eye make-up lasts as long as possible, you can use a setting powder. This is a transparent powder with a fine texture. It provides a sleek finish and prevents eye make-up from running through.
The packaging of the eyebrow pencil can be recycled with cardboard. The caps can be recycled for plastic collection.