Refreshing, Organic 100% Pure Essential Oil - Orange improves mood and relieves stress. Orange essential oil pleasantly sweete, fresh and lemony fragrance, and increases overall well-being when used properly.
- Organic orange oil stimulates and raises the mood, warms and calms. At the same time also inhibits stress
- Has antiseptic, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
- Orange essential oil stimulates circulation, improves digestion and promotes mental well-being by calming nerves and improving sleep
- Especially when choosing citrus oils, it is important to check that the product is organic and has been produced by cold pressing. In that case, it does not contain pesticide residues and no chemical solvents are used in the production process
- Organic, cold pressed and undiluted. Suitable for aromatherapeutic use. Content 15ml.
Orange essential oil can be used diluted in skin care. It is especially suitable for blemished, acne-prone skin as it reduces unwanted blemishes and blemishes. Organic orange oil is rich in D-limonene antioxidant, which promotes cell regeneration.
How to use the 100% Pure Essential Oil - Orange
Organic orange oil Flow Cosmetics is highly concentrated and should always be diluted before applying to the skin.
Orange essential oil in aroma diffuser; Add 2-4 drops Add orange oil to an aroma diffuser. The aroma has an uplifting but at the same time relaxing, calming effect that helps lower the heart rate.
In skin care; Dilute with base oil. Mix 2-4 drops Orange with 15 ml base oil and use, for example, for oily and impure skin.
With massage; Dilute organic orange oil is ideal for a massage, as it has properties that increase blood flow and reduce swelling. Mix 2-4 drops of orange oil with 15 ml of base oil, such as organic argan oil.
In household; Suitable for cleaning. Mix a few drops of oil with detergent or dish soap for extra freshness.
Orange essential oil during pregnancy; not recommended for skin during pregnancy.
Pay attention; Do not apply undiluted to the skin. Do not use around the eyes, mucous membranes or broken skin. Keep out of reach of children. The 100% Pure Essential Oil - Orange can best kept cool. Remember that essential oils can cause an allergic reaction if you are allergic to the plant or parts of it.
The glass bottle is allowed in the glass container. The recyclable plastic cap can be disposed of with the plastic waste. The cardboard packaging is allowed in the paper bin
Citrus Sinensis * (Orange)
* Certified, organic ingredient