Organic 100% Pure Essential Oil - Litsea Cubeba improves mood and has a pleasant lemony, fresh and fruity scent. Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil promotes concentration and is better known as May Chang.
- Organic litsea cubeba oil is particularly effective against colds, coughs, flu and other common illnesses
- Has powerful antiseptic and antimicrobial properties
- Operates effective against athlete's foot and it can reduce infections in small wounds
- Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil can be used aromatically to relieve stress and anxiety, has a calming effect and stimulates creativity
- Organic and undiluted. Suitable for aromatherapy use
- Content 15ml, lasts up to 400-500 times
Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil can be used diluted in skin care. Organic litsea cubeba oil is beneficial for oily and acne-prone skin, because it balances sebum production and ensures a more even complexion.
How to use the 100% Pure Essential Oil - Litsea Cubeba
Organic litsea cubeba oil Flow Cosmetics is highly concentrated and should always be diluted before applying to the skin.
Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil in aroma diffuser; Add 2-4 drops Add Litsea oil to an aroma diffuser. Refreshing and pleasant aroma that relieves stress and anxiety Helps during meditation to focus and clear your mind.
With massage; Dilute organic litsea cubeba oil brings healing to massage, thanks to its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. For example, use to massage an impure back and shoulders. Mix 2-4 drops of litsea cubeba with 15 ml of base oil.
In household; Litsea cubeba has powerful antiseptic and antimicrobial properties and is suitable for cleaning. Mix a few drops with detergent - and enjoy a clean house and aromatherapy.
Litsea Cubeba Essential Oil during pregnancy; not recommended for skin during pregnancy.
Pay attention; Do not apply undiluted to the skin. Do not use around the eyes, mucous membranes or broken skin. Keep out of reach of children. The 100% Pure Essential Oil - Litsea Cubeba is best kept cool. Remember that essential oils can cause an allergic reaction if you are allergic to the plant or parts of it.
The glass bottle may be placed in the glass container. The recyclable plastic cap can be disposed of with the plastic waste. The cardboard packaging is allowed in the paper bin.
LITSEA CUBEBA FRUIT OIL * (Litsea Cubeba)
* Certified, organic ingredient