Organic 100% Pure Essential Oil - Eucalyptus refreshes the air and allows for freer breathing. Clear and spicy scent of it Eucalyptus Essential Oil has an invigorating effect on fatigue.
- Organic eucalyptus oil is good for colds, coughs and sinus infections
- Works antiseptic, refreshes and cleans the air, kills viruses and bacteria. Brings more space into the room air
- May reduce fever, promote circulation and improve mental well-being
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil has a cooling effect on muscles, it reduces pain and inflammation. It also relieves muscle tension and spasms
- It helps get rid of slime when you steam. You can also apply a few drops to the corner of a pillowcase to relieve a stuffy nose
- Organic and undiluted. Suitable for aromatherapy use. Content 15ml
Eucalyptus Essential Oil can be used diluted in skin care. Organic eucalyptus oil promotes healing and helps fight inflammation.
How to use the 100% Pure Essential Oil - Eucalyptus
Eucalyptus Essential Oil in aroma diffuser; Add 2-4 drops Eucalyptus oil to an aroma diffuser. The pleasant, refreshing and clarifying scent of eucalyptus oil is ideal for relaxation, it ensures freer breathing and acts as a natural air purifier.
In skin care; Dilute with base oil. Mix 2-4 drops Eucalyptus oil with 15 ml base oil, such as argan oil and use to brighten and stimulate skin.
With massage; Dilute organic eucalyptus oil is ideal for a massage, because it has a cooling effect on muscles, it relieves muscle tension and accelerates recovery after exercising. Mix 2-4 drops of eucalyptus with 15 ml of base oil, such as organic argan oil.
In household; Due to its natural disinfecting properties, is eucalyptus oil a perfect addition to cleaning. Mix a few drops with cleaning solution or laundry detergent to increase the freshness. Gives a fresh scent, for example in the bathroom, toilet or sauna.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil during pregnancy; can be used on the skin in low concentrations, 1-2 drops of eucalyptus with 15 ml of base oil, during the second trimester of pregnancy.
Pay attention; Do not apply undiluted to the skin. Do not use around the eyes, mucous membranes or broken skin. Keep out of reach of children. The 100% Pure Essential Oil - Eucalyptus can best kept cool. Remember that essential oils can cause an allergic reaction if you are allergic to that plant or parts of it.
The glass bottle is allowed in the glass container. The recyclable plastic cap can be disposed of with the plastic waste. The cardboard packaging is allowed in the paper bin
EUCALYPTUS CLOBULUS * (Eucalyptus)
* Certified organic ingredient