Organic 100% Pure Essential Oil - Lemon is one multifunctional natural product that refreshes, invigorates and cares when used properly for holistic effects on wellbeing. Mild, lemony and fresh scent in lemon essential oil refreshes the air and has invigorating properties.
- Organic lemon oil helps with respiratory infections, sore throats, headaches and gum infections. Improves appetite, liver and gallbladder functions
- Works antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal, prevents infections, kills bacteria, viruses and parasites
- It improves the mood, clears the air and refreshes it by neutralizing odors
- Lemon essential oil can be used aromatically to relieve stress, anxiety and depression
- Especially when choosing citrus oils, it is important to check that the product is organic and produced by cold pressing. In that case it contains no pesticide residues and no chemical solvents are used in the production process
- Biological, cold pressed and undiluted. Suitable for aromatherapy use. Content 15ml
Lemon essential oil can be used diluted in skin care. Organic lemon oil is refreshing and it promotes circulation which in turn can reduce swelling and cellulite.
How to use the 100% Pure Essential Oil - Lemon
Organic lemon oil Flow Cosmetics is highly concentrated and must always be diluted before being applied to the skin. Lemon oil is phototoxic, avoid use at least 24 hours before sunbathing or solarium.
Lemon essential oil in aroma diffuser; Add 2-4 drops of van Add lemon oil to an aroma diffuser. This stimulating and purifying oil acts as a natural air freshener and detoxifier. It helps to focus, calms and refreshes.
In skin care; Dilute with a base oil. Mix 2-4 drops Lemon oil with 15 ml base oil and use to brighten and stimulate skin.
With massage; Dilute organic lemon oil is ideal with a massage, as it improves blood circulation and reduces swelling and cellulite. Mix 2-4 drops of lemon oil with 15 ml of base oil, such as biological argan oil.
In household; Suitable for use in cleaning. Mix a few drops with detergent or dish soap. You can also add lemon oil to laundry detergent for freshly scented sheets!
Lemon essential oil during pregnancy; not recommended for skin during pregnancy.
Pay attention; Do not apply undiluted to the skin. Do not use around the eyes, mucous membranes or broken skin. Keep out of reach of children. The 100% Pure Essential Oil - Lemon is best kept cool. Remember that essential oils can cause an allergic reaction if you are allergic to the plant or parts of it.
The glass bottle may be placed in the glass container. The recyclable plastic cap can be disposed of with the plastic waste. The cardboard packaging is allowed in the paper bin.
Citrus Limonum * (Lemon)
* Certified organic ingredient