This soft fruit acid peeling delivers professional results. It removes dead skin cells, reduces visible pores and provides an even finish. This while your skin gets a vitamin C boost. Lingonberry Bright fruit acid peeling provides immediately visible radiant and smooth skin, even after the first use. This peeling mask is a composition of fruit enzymes from papaya (papain) and pineapple (bromelain). These ingredients gently exfoliate the skin surface so that the natural protective layer is preserved. Vitamin C, antioxidants from Arctic lingonberries and strawberries brighten the skin and provide strong protection against oxidative stress. Regular use of this fruit acid peeling helps to reduce pigment spots.
Looking for a fruit acid peel? This is why you choose Lingonberry bright - peeling mask:
- Brightening fruit acid peeling.
- Firms and softens.
- Use 1-2 times a week. Particularly beneficial for dry, sensitive and aging skin. Also suitable against pigment spots.
- Provides an immediately visibly radiant skin, already after the first use.
- Rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, it stimulates collagen production and reduces the appearance of pigment spots.
- Lasts up to 20-40 times (120ml).
- Produced organically, vegan, plastic-free and climate-neutral.
Fruit acid peeling with Vitamin C
Do you want to get the most out of vitamin C? Then choose powder form such as in Lingonberry Bright peeling mask. Vitamin C as a powder keeps all the ingredients in the mask active before you use it. This is particularly important for vitamin C because it quickly loses its effect and strength after contact with water. This means that the skin gets the best it needs for long-lasting results.
Lingonberry Bright - Fruit acid peeling use
How do you use this fruit acid peeling as a mask?
1. Cleanse your skin first.
2. Mix two teaspoons of peeling mask and 1-2 teaspoons of water until smooth. 3. For a really rich mask, mix two teaspoons of peeling mask with 1-2 teaspoons Balm to Milk.
4. Then apply to your face. Avoid the eye area.
5. Leave it on for about 10 minutes while the peeling mask does its job. Preferably under a warm and relaxing facial towel.
6. Finally, rinse with warm water.
Complete your routine with one moisturizing facial spray, face cream or serum and natural facial oil, suitable for your skin type.
Mask against pigment spots: Lingonberry Bright is an excellent fruit acid peel with which you can treat pigmentation spots at home. Use 1-2 times a week in the evening. Remember that when your skin renews, it needs a lot of moisture and nutrients. Include appropriate products in your beauty routine. Use moisturizing and brightening chamomile toner, serum and brightening Lingonberry Bright facial oil after the mask. This gives an even better result for the skin and against pigment spots! Read also: cream for dark circles and pigment spots.
The glass jar is allowed in the glass container. The lid is made of recyclable aluminum and can be recycled with metal. The cardboard packaging is allowed in the paper bin.