Flow Cosmetics, located at Muiderbos 232 2134 SZ HOOFDDORP, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement. In this agreement we will go into detail on which data we collect and for what purpose, as required by the new AVG / GDPR law.
Address: Muiderbos 232
Postal code: 2134 SZ
Place: MAIN VILLAGE
Tel: 31 6 13190315
N. van Dijk is the Data Protection Officer of Flow Cosmetics and can be reached via customer email@example.com
Personal data that we process
Flow Cosmetics processes your personal data because you use our website or because you provide it to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the
personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Telephone number
- E-mail address, for example when you complete a contact form or subscribe to the newsletter
- Other personal data that you actively provide to us, for example by creating an account on our website
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Data about your surfing behavior across different websites (because our company uses Google Analytics)
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Flow cosmetics does not intend to collect data about website visitors younger than 16 years. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data from a minor without permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Flow Cosmetics processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling payments on our website
- Sending our newsletter
- To be able to e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services (for example when you ask a question via the contact form)
- To offer you the possibility to create an account (so that you can pay more easily and view your order history)
- To be able to deliver our products to you
- Flow Cosmetics analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to adjust the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Flow Cosmetics also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
Flow Cosmetics does not take decisions based on automated processing of issues that may have (significant) consequences for individuals. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (for example, an employee of Flow Cosmetics). Flow Cosmetics uses the following software systems: Shopify for building and managing this webshop and Mollie for handling transactions via IDEAL.
How long we store personal data
Flow Cosmetics does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data are collected. We use the following retention periods for the following personal data:
- Personal data is stored for 2 year.
- Address data is stored for 2 years for the delivery of orders.
- Analytical cookies for a maximum of 2 years, to be able to keep track of the statistics of the webshop including; which devices visit our webshop, how long they stay on our webshop and where these visitors come from.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Flow Cosmetics will not sell your information to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Flow Cosmetics remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
our website we have already informed you about these cookies and have asked permission to place them. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser. For an explanation, see: https://veiliginternetten.nl/themes/situatie/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee/
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Flow Cosmetics and you have the right to data transfer. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can request access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your
send personal data to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, within four weeks. Flow Cosmetics would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Flow Cosmetics takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service