Hair rinse with apple cider vinegar - 7 reasons to use
Hair rinse with apple cider vinegar? You may have heard about the amazing health benefits of apple cider vinegar - for example, it helps with weight loss, is naturally detoxifying and good for the skin. This all-natural and simple product seems to be good for almost everything. But do you know what it can do for your hair? Flow Cosmetics introduces seven reasons why you hair rinse with apple cider vinegar in your haircare routine must add.
How to use an apple cider vinegar rinse for your hair
Before you get too excited about all the benefits we are going to list below, it is important to know how to use the product. By using a product correctly, you also get the maximum benefits!
- Choose the right product for your needs. What is your hair type? If you suffer from dry hair, the best choice would be Heather - Hair rinse for dry hair and scalp, which is specially developed to nourish dry hair, give it shine and vitality. Or are you looking for a product for oily hair or problematic scalp, then the Juniper - Hair rinse for oily hair and irritated scalp be perfect for your needs.
- Dilute before use. Our products are super concentrated, so they must be diluted with water before use. Shake the bottle well and mix approximately 10 ml of the product with 2 dl warm water. You can use any kind of old but clean bottle for this process. That's it, it's ready to use!
- Use apple cider vinegar rinse as a conditioner after your shampoo, and targeted treatment to scalp problems to alleviate or prevent, or as a curl booster.
1. The hair rinse makes your hair super shiny
2. It acts as a natural detanglerThe use of a completely natural apple cider vinegar rinse is the best way to detangle hair, it will also help you maintain most of your new growth, reduce itchiness or pain, and cleanse your scalp while detangling knots. So mix the hair rinse of your choice with water and enjoy - perfectly tangle-free hair.
3. If you have curly hair, your curls will thank youSince apple cider vinegar is an all-natural product and naturally contains no silicon, it can also help define curls and volume. You can use our rinses in the Curly Girl Method - and the curl formation will positively surprise you. If you are interested in the natural (Eco) Curly Girl Method, you can read more about it here.
4. Apple cider vinegar rinse helps balance the pH of the scalp and hair
Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid. Diluted with water, this mixture can help lower the pH of the scalp, which can reduce dandruff symptoms. This also leads to a reduction in itching and flaking. The rinse works best when it is well massaged into the hair and scalp. Then let it soak for 5 minutes, after which it can be rinsed out.
It's that simple!
5. Antibacterial and anti-fungal properties
The acetic acid in apple cider vinegar has been proven to naturally have antibacterial and antifungal properties. This makes it quite effective at killing and preventing dandruff caused by yeast on the scalp. The Juniper - Hair rinse for oily hair and irritated scalp is specially designed to soothe and prevent scalp problems. This product contains carefully selected organic essential oils that enhance the antibacterial effects of the product.
Itching, scalp irritation and flakes in your hair?
6. Stimulate your hair growth
Apple cider vinegar is known for its positive effects on improving hair growth. This is due to the improvement of the blood circulation caused by apple cider vinegar; this in turn benefits the hair follicles, as well as the process of new hair growth.
7. Rinsing your hair regularly can prevent hair loss
As said, one improves apple cider vinegar rinse blood circulation in the scalp. Apple cider vinegar promotes better blood circulation to the hair follicles - something that is essential for stimulating hair growth and prevent hair loss. In addition, this blood carries essential nutrients to the hair follicle cells, which strengthens the roots and promotes hair growth.
Choose our organic hair rinse in your hair care routine, it couldn't get more natural!
You might also find interesting to read?How do you choose the right shampoo bar?