Acne always means that your skin is hypersensitive and irritated. Unfortunately, there are many acne products for sale that are aggressive and contain substances such as perfume and denatured alcohol. This dries out the skin and aggravates impurities such as blemishes and blackheads, let alone improves it. In an effective treatment of acne, the skin's own protective mechanism must be supported and strengthened.
The best products for a natural and effective acne treatment
- detox soap - Tea Tree facial cleanser. This effective yet gentle all-organic and natural Detox Tea tree & Charcoal facial cleanser has been specially developed for oily skin and to reduce blackheads, hormonal acne and impurities on the skin.
- Detox Mask 3 in 1 - Cleansing & exfoliating mask. This rich acne facial cleanser and mask is suitable for daily cleaning or as a mask, for example with a targeted natural acne treatment.
- Lavender floral water facial spray. The gentle organic lavender water toner works moisturizing, calming and provides skin rejuvenation. Lavender is known for its soothing effect on both skin and mind.
- Detox Oil - Purifying face oil with tea tree The ultra-light, organic Detox Oil - Purifying facial oil with tea tree is a dry oil serum. The oil helps acne skin by keeping it elastic, while removing and preventing impurities and blemishes.
- Korento - Perfecting mineral base Mineralized base make-up for every day, even for acne-prone skin. The minerals blend into your skin while getting rid of your skin tone, redness and blemishes. Feels like a second skin and does not clog pores. Read more about Non-comedogenic makeup.
- Rosehip oil - Against acne scars When used regularly, rose hip oil helps improve skin elasticity and fades the appearance of scars caused by acne, for example.
- Aha & Bha Peeling Serum. This serum repairs skin cells, reduces impurities and clogged pores. Provides even skin and visible results.
The best natural products for acneView all acne products
If you are looking for professional and personalized tips for a natural acne treatment, you can always send us an email and we will do our best to find the right acne product for your skin!