The face peeling AHA & BHA Peeling Serum is skin rejuvenating, brightening and moisturizing for all skin types. The ingredients fruit acids (AHA) and salicylic acid (BHA) are effective for noticeably firmer and smoother skin. AHA and BHA peeling serum smoothes fine lines, repairs skin cells and reduces impurities and clogged pores.
- Natural AHA & BHA peeling serum 30ml
- Regenerates skin cells and smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
- Suitable for professional and home use
- Beneficial for all skin types, especially aged skin, impure skin and dull skin with pigmentation spots
- Improves the skin absorption of other products
- The effective composition contains AHA and BHA acids from natural sources. Such as from blueberries, sugar cane, orange and lemon.
- Recyclable, vegan, biodegradable and responsibly produced.
Organic and natural peeling treatment
This completely organic and natural AHA & BHA peeling serum with salicylic acid en fruit acids is made with quality ingredients. The brightening and moisturizing effects are immediately visible after the first use.
The AHA & BHA acids in this serum come from natural sources. They are part of various plant extracts. Natural AHA and BHA acids are milder than their synthetic counterparts - and this is definitely a big plus. AHA & BHA peeling serum does not irritate the skin and with regular use gives the same professional results as at the beautician.
Also read why this is the best peeling face is.
What is AHA in peeling?
AHA acids, also called fruit acids, have been used for centuries for various skin conditions. That is why it is also called a fruit acid peel. These peeling acids are some of the most commonly used and researched anti-aging components in skin care. AHAs effectively exfoliate the skin's surface and stimulate skin renewal. This serum contains an optimal composition of lactic acid, glycolic acid, citric acid, malic acid and tartaric acid. These ingredients ensure an even skin and visible results.
AHA acids in AHA & BHA peeling serum come from natural sources;
- Lactic Acid (Blueberries)
- Glycolic Acid (sugar cane)
- Citric Acid (Orange and Lemon)
- Malic Acid (Sugar Maple)
- Tartaric Acid (Sugarthorn)
What is BHA - Salicylic Acid in Peel?
BHA or beta hydroxy acid, also known as salicylic acid, effectively removes dead skin cells from the skin's surface. BHA also has the ability to smooth out fine lines and improve skin texture. BHAs are fat soluble. This structure allows them to penetrate the skin through sebum sacs and deeply cleanse the pores. This is why products with BHA work wonders for oily and blemished skin like pimples, pimples of acne scars.
BHA acid in AHA & BHA peeling serum comes from White Willow Bark Extract.
What skin type is this peeling suitable for?
AHA & BHA peeling is suitable for all skin types. Especially effective for;
- Aged skin types (anti-aging)
- Impure skin with clogged pores
- Enlarged skin pores
- Dull and sagging skin
- Uneven skin with pigmentation spots
NB! If you have very sensitive skin, it is better to use other products for the peeling, such as the gentle ones fruit acid peeling Lingonberry Bright.
Use of AHA & BHA peeling serum
As a peeling serum; apply the product in the evening on a clean face. Then apply other care products to the skin. Do not use other exfoliating products at the same time. Otherwise it is too much for the skin. Use the product regularly, about 2-3 times a week, to achieve the best results. Do not use before going out in the sun.
Remember: this serum has a skin rejuvenating effect. When the skin recovers, it needs a lot of moisture. Joint facial spray, natural face cream en natural facial oil to the peeling treatment. In this way, the skin gets what it needs to become vital and radiant.
- Not recommended for sensitive skin
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Do not use before going out in the sun
- Use this product in the evening
- Do not use other exfoliating products at the same time
- If your skin has pigmentation spots, be extra careful when using sunscreen!
- Use with moisturizing products
Read more about how a Using AHA & BHA peeling
Recycle the glass bottle with the glass. The plastic cap can go with plastic recycling. Recycle the FSC-certified paper packaging in the waste bin.