WHAT ARE A SHAMPOO BAR AND HOW DO YOU USE THEM?
The Flow shampoo bar is a soap-based product that is completely natural and is made from organic oils. All ingredients are specially chosen for the hair and for the treatment of different types of scalp and hair type. The shampoo soap is without detergent, without preservatives and free of artificial colors and fragrances. By using a solid shampoo, you also protect our environment against plastic waste.
It is very important to note that when you use a soap-based shampoo soap, there may be a transition period depending on your hair type, what is the condition of your hair and how many residues and build-up of previous products. During the transition your hair may feel oily, waxy or sticky, your scalp may also feel different.
Although many do not experience the transition period at all, it may take longer for some to adjust to a soap-based product. Usually the transition period from 1 to 10 washes, and for most of our customers it was less than 5 washes.
The transition period may even last longer than 10 washes for some people, especially if the hair is long and is treated with bleach or permed. Treated hair is more porous and therefore more prone to residues and accumulations. The remains of shampoo soap can attach to the porous parts of the hair, giving it a waxy feeling.
HOW TO USE THE SHAMPOO BAR
- Massage into wet hair until a good foam is created
- Rinse a bit quickly and repeat the soaping. (There must be a lot of foam to get the best result.)
- Don't forget to foam the strands of hair and tips, not just the scalp.
- If there is enough foam, massage the scalp and rinse with warm water.
- Finish off with Flow hair rinse, homemade ACV rinse or your choice of conditioner.