Do you know our beautiful natural facial sprays; rose water, chamomile water and lavender water already? If not, read on for the best tips for your personal skincare routine. Once you know the wonderful effects of beneficial floral water in these natural facial sprays, you'll never want to be without it!
Chamomile water, lavender water or rose water - which one should I choose?
The desired results of skin care can only be obtained by choosing the right products in your routine. We are happy to help you with this and have therefore written a fairly extensive article about our natural facial sprays floral water: chamomile water, lavender water en rose water.
Are you in a hurry? Use the table of contents to instantly find the information you're looking for.
- Rose water
- What does rose water help for and for which skin types?
- How do you use rose water?
- chamomile water
- What does chamomile water help for and for which skin types?
- How do you use chamomile water?
- Lavender water
- What does lavender water help for and for which skin types?
- How do you use lavender water?
- Why does lavender water work against acne
- The secret of natural facial sprays
Each flower or plant has unique properties: they heal, treat and prevent versatile skin problems. For example, rose water is beneficial for dry and aging skin, chamomile water helps to calm the skin and lavender water works against acne. all our natural facial sprays are pure, nourishing and have an anti-inflammatory effect. The sprays have the same valuable properties as organic essential oils of similar plants. Read also: 7 important essential oils and their effect.
rose water; classic and loved
Rose water is a classic, promising product rich in antioxidants. Rose is known for both its wonderful scent and its particularly effective effect in skin care. rose water Rose floral water helps hydrate, brighten and balance the skin.
Pure distilled rose water contains many valuable nutrients, such as antioxidants. These protect the skin against harmful external factors, such as air pollution and UV radiation. Antioxidants strengthen the skin cells and ensure the production of extra skin tissue. In addition, rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce redness in the skin and balance the pH.
This product makes your skin radiant
Add rose water to your facial routine and enjoy hydrated & firm skinRose Water Facial Spray - Luxury Toner
What does rose water help for and for which skin types?
Rose water helps for a higher moisture content in the skin, a strong skin structure and gives a natural look. In fact, rose water is probably right for you, what skin type you have too. Dry, aged, sensitive and normal skin types benefit the most when using this flower water. Many people use a face spray incorrectly - then you don't get the results you deserve. Follow the steps below to get the most out of your rose water.
How do you use rose water?
How to use rose water:
- If you want extra moisture for dry, aging, sensitive or normal skin, rose water is the best choice!
- Clean your face with a mild facial cleanser or use facial oil with the Oil Cleansing Method (OCM).
- Spray the product evenly over the clean face and press gently onto the skin to maximize skin absorption. If you have very dry skin, you can even spray two coats of rose water on your skin! Your skin will just love it and absorb it quickly.
- Now comes the most important step of the entire routine: immediately after spraying rose water, apply a serum, facial creme of facial oil to damp skin. An oil-based product locks in moisture and all valuable nutrients in the skin.
- You can do this routine in the morning and in the evening.
Chamomile water with probiotics
chamomile water with probiotics soothes, brightens and moisturizes the skin. This facial spray with chamomile water brings the skin back into balance. With all the benefits of chamomile, it is a precious beauty ingredient that has received more attention in recent years. In addition, chamomile has anti-inflammatory effects that restore inflamed and damaged skin.
What makes chamomile water so effective? More than one Research has proven the power of chamomile. The special substances in chamomile make it a powerful multifunctional ingredient for the skin. Many find that chamomile reduces redness of the skin. We at Flow Cosmetics have decided to take the benefits of chamomile to the next level. We've combined the power of chamomile water and probiotics; this gives advanced benefits in skin care.
What can you expect from Chamomile & Probiotics Facial Spray - Soothing Toner† Chamomile water balances, soothes & repairs the skin. While probiotics improve your cellular barrier function, stimulate cell turnover and provide the skin with antioxidant protection.
Give your skin more balance & protection
Restorative organic chamomile water with probiotics. Helps hydrate, soothe, brighten and balance the skin.Chamomile & Probiotics Facial Mist
What does chamomile water help for and for which skin types?
Chamomile water helps for a stronger skin structure and natural radiance. Do you have a mixed, irritated, dry or inflamed skin? Or do you suffer from one eczema in face of pimples and redness around the mouth (clown eczema). Then chamomile water will do wonders for your skin!
These skin types have two things in common. They benefit from soothing and protective products that strengthen the barrier function of the skin. Follow the routine below to get the most out of chamomile water.
How do you use chamomile water?
If you use chamomile water as described below, you will get the most out of it:
- Do you have combination, irritated, dry or inflamed skin? Add chamomile water to your routine for optimal treatment of atopic or sensitive skin types.
- Clean your face with a mild facial cleanser.
- Spray chamomile water evenly over a clean face and décolleté.
- An important step for the best results; Immediately after spraying chamomile water, apply a serum, facial creme of facial oil to damp skin. An oil-based product locks in moisture and all valuable nutrients in the skin. Choose a product that is suitable for your skin type. Read more information about it here which natural facial oil suits your skin.
- This routine can be done in the morning and evening.
Lavender water is most known for its skin-soothing and balancing properties. Lavender Face Spray - Balancing Toner is a valuable by-product of lavender oil that helps soothe, hydrate and balance the skin. Lavender water is rich in active components, which are said to reduce excessive sebum production. This leads to a refreshed, revitalized appearance and clear skin. Exactly one of the reasons lavender water is so effective against acne.
What does lavender water help for and for which skin types?
Lavender water helps to balance the skin and has an antibacterial effect. Lavender water is especially suitable for oily, combination and acne-prone skin types. Lavender facial spray is definitely the best choice for this.
Do you have one of these skin types? You may have used an alcohol-based toner to get your skin in better condition. These types of toners can work in the short term. But in the long run, they ruin your skin's natural balance. Unbalanced skin is extremely vulnerable. In the worst case, this even causes more impurities, blackheads and excessive sebum production.
Lavender water toner works the other way around! Lavender Water Facial Spray - Balancing Toner supports your skin's natural defense mechanisms. It helps your skin with its antimicrobial properties that fight blemishes.
How do you use lavender water?
How to use Lavender water:
- If you want to balance oily, combination or acne-prone skin, use lavender water in both your morning and evening rituals. With regular use you will notice immediate results!
- Be kind to oily, combination and acne-prone skin types and cleanse your face with a mild product, such as Balm to Milk facial cleanser.
- After cleansing, spray lavender water evenly over your face.
- Now comes the most important step of the entire routine: immediately after spraying lavender water, apply a serum, facial creme of facial oil to damp skin. An oil-based product locks in moisture and all valuable nutrients in the skin.
- If you like to use makeup, choose non-comedogenic makeup† That won't clog your pores.
Balance your skin
Organic Lavender Water helps soothe, hydrate, balance and reduce excessive sebum production.Lavender Floral Water Facial Mist - Balancing toner
Why does lavender water work against acne?
You have probably heard that lavender water works against acne. That's right! Why is that? Organic lavender water is the ideal product against acne because it is antibacterial and naturally cleans the skin pores.
Lavender can reduce inflammation, soothe the skin and improve the skin's moisture balance. Lavender has been proven to have valuable antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. This makes it particularly effective in treating inflamed or oily skin and reducing blemishes. If you are looking for a mild facial product, such as lavender water for acne, we recommend and many with us natural lavender facial spray .
Are you interested in sustainable and natural acne products† Read more about it on our website where you can also find more tips for good skin care.
The secret of natural facial sprays
If you've read this far, we hope you're convinced of the benefits and various uses of floral water. We would like to conclude with a few words about the secret of natural facial sprays.
Flow Cosmetics facial sprays work effectively due to their skin care properties. This floral water mist contains literally everything that will benefit your skin. They are nutritious and rich in antioxidants and vitamins. With proper use, they can also effectively increase your skin's moisture levels. Each spray has its own special characteristics. Rose water has been proven effective against skin aging. Lavender water works against acne because of the antibacterial characteristics. Chamomile water has calming effects and strengthens the barrier function of the skin.
Hydrosols by steam distillation
Flow Cosmetics facial sprays are made from pure hydrosols (or floral waters how some know them better). Hydrosols, such as chamomile water, are packed with active components. To get these actives into your skincare, floral water needs to be properly produced. The most effective and widely used extraction method to make hydrosols is steam distillation. During steam distillation, water vapor heats the organic flowers to obtain steam from the flowers. This method actively preserves all valuable nutrients during the production process.
Buy pure face spray lavender water, chamomile water or rose water† Do you want to buy a facial spray in the form of lavender water, chamomile water or rose water? Then always choose a pure product. When you choose flower water for its skin-care benefits, you naturally want real flower water. Unfortunately, not all floral waters are pure. Many ''rose water'' products contain only water, alcohol and rose extract – or worse, they only contain perfume that smells like rose. These ingredients do not have the same effective skin care functions as real flower water with active components.
The flower water from Flow Cosmetics is of organic quality and consists of nothing but hydrosols, so no useless extra ingredients such as drying alcohol. The products have a long shelf life thanks to ecocert certified radish and Leuconostoc kimchii lactic acid bacteria, which also add a moisturizing function. As a result, these ingredients provide great benefits for everyone's daily beauty ritual.
After reading more questions about our flower water facial sprays: Want to buy rose water, chamomile water or lavender water? Feel free to contact us, we will be happy to help you!